A payment can fail for various reasons.
Below you will find an overview of the most common causes.
- You took too much time entering card details.
- Your payment app took too much time to register the payment.
- Your bank card is defective/inactive.
- Your bank card/bank account has been blocked.
- Your bank card is not suitable (no Bancontact function or is a credit card).
- Your payment/banking app is defective.
- Your payment/banking app is inactive.
- Your payment/banking app is not linked to your bank card/IBAN.
- Your balance is insufficient.
What can I do in such a situation?
It is best to check the above factors and contact your banking institution if necessary.
If none of the above reasons are the cause of the failed payment, let us know which error message you receive via email@example.com