You can digitally sign documents with itsme via Doccle if the sender makes this possible. This can be done via the browser version of Doccle as well as via the app.
You can find out exactly how this works below.
- Open the document and click on the blue "sign this document" button.
- Click on the green "start signing" button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the mobile number of your itsme.
- Open the itsme app and confirm the signature.
- In the itsme app, select the icon that is also displayed on Doccle and confirm.
- You are done ! The signature is added to the document.