If you have never used itsme before, you must first register with itsme. To do this, go to https://www.itsme.be/get-started and download the itsme app.
I want to link my itsme:
Via the Doccle web version
From the login page
- Go to the login page and choose Register with itsme.
- Follow the steps on the itsme website.
- Log in to your Doccle account (with your username and password or with eID) to complete the link.
Logged in to your account
- Log in to your account and go to Preferences via the menu at upper-right.
- Go to the section electronic identity card (eID and itsme).
- Select Link your itsme and follow the steps
Via the Doccle mobile app
If you are already logged in to the app (with your username and password), first go to 'Preferences' and select 'Log off' there.
- Go to Documents and tap Continue.
- On the login page, choose Log in with itsme.
- Follow the steps via the itsme app. (After successful authentication with itsme, you get an intermediate screen "Open with doccle?", Then confirm with Open.)
- Your itsme is now linked to your Doccle account.