From now on, via the Doccle-app, you can ensure that your accountant or the accounting software of your accountant systematically receives the necessary documents without having to send them yourself.
After sharing a connection with a company, all future documents are automatically forwarded. Documents dating from before the sharing are not included but you can always forward them separately from your Doccle-account.
To establish this, you can follow these steps:
- Contact your accountant and ask for the e-mail address of the accounting software or the e-mail address on which your accountant would like to receive the documents.
- Open the Doccle app and click on connections at the bottom of the screen.
- On the bottom right, click on the blue + sign and choose connect accountant.
- Fill in the details of your company, it will be recognized automatically upon inserting.
- Fill in the e-mail address of your accountant and give the link the name of your choice.
- Choose which documents you with to share with your accountant.
- Check if the data is correct and click on ready.
- You're ready !
From now on, all the documents of the shared link(s) will be automatically forwarded to your accountant or its accounting software.
- How do I create a Doccle-account for my company ?
- How do I share documents with my accountant when I do not yet have the Doccle app ?
- Can I share documents with my accountant when there are no companies connected to my Doccle account ?
- How can I modify or stop the sharing with my accountant ?
- Can I share documents with multiple accountants ?